jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

Estate of Mind

Drenched in light
awaiting sunset
scattered memories of you
those beautiful eyes
gifted laugh!
my private conspirator, my soul
at dawn I release a cry
hoping it catches your lips
and turns into a kiss
I miss you, I kiss you
I keep writing poems to no one
flying my thoughts like kites
that always end up tangled up in wires.

So I pick up my pieces
dust off and keep on playing
in this my early life crisis.
Repeating myself in coffee dates
I think I've given up the idea of everlasting love...
"forever" is an extreme, that more than often causes pain
I keep repeating myself
S.O.S
Soul Out Searching!
S.O.S
Soul Out Seeking!
but I keep missing

And so,
until I run out of breath
until words fail me
until I find you
I play the game
play the game
play the game

autor: Alan Rubi

No hay comentarios: